Sign in to follow this  
crow

Help with a decision

Last time I asked for help in making a decision on what brand to buy it was a great success. I LOVE Pacifique! Thank you all for pushing me in the right direction. Now I'd love some more advice. I'm going to order a couple of bottles from DrinkUpNY and I need to decide between Vieux Pontarlier, Ridge Verte, and Duplais Verte. I wish I could get a Marteau but they are out of stock.

I tried Vieux Pontarlier in NY and liked it very much, so I am leaning towards that one and one of the others. My current favorites are Pacifique, St George (yes, still), Duplais Balance, MoL... god just listing them is making my mouth water!

Of course I have read the reviews of all, but the problem is they ALL sound good! What are the recommendations if I want to get two out the three I have named? Thanks.

Dudes: I HAVE MoL already. In fact I just had a glass. :thumbup:

I think not everyone ships to NH... I'll compare prices with Catskill Cellars and see if they ship here. Thanks.

Maybe I should just get all three. WTF...

Haven't had the Duplais yet, but I would go for the Ridge as well. Although of the three choices, I don't think you will be let down by any of them.