Sign in to follow this  
Brian Robinson

Drinking Made Easy - Monterey

I thought you guys schooled thisiguana on absinthe after his Czech trip? This time, he visited a bar in Monterey called 1833. The manager of the place first serves him absbthe and tells him it's fully prepared when the clear line disappears (at around 2:1 in this case), then he's served a variation of the Czech method that involves flaming absinthe, OJ, and huffing fumes.

*facepalm*

Tell him I'd be happy to give him the real story and pull out some goodies from my personal collection. Will travel. :cheers:

I enjoy his show for the most part. No just don't enjoy the fact that, even after being educated by some of the senior members here, he still chooses to film another segment with improper preparation.

If you make a show talking about something, you should know what you're doing. The fact that he repeats this mistake makes him lose all credibility in my book. I can forgive one mishap.

What else is he screwing up besides absinthe? I have to wonder that question now.