Sign in to follow this  
1SubSailor

TX Louche Fest

That's all I got.

Thanks to Subsailor and his wife for putting on a great party. Big thanks to eric and his roommate for their hospitality. Thanks to everyone who went out of there way to be there, and a big wet smooch to all of you that could only be there in spirit.

New Kid On The Block here.... I hate it when I am so new that I miss out on stuff like that. Luscious Oily Lesbians! Looks like y'all had a helluva time.

Well shoot man, post some more. Didn't you take some of the wifey pooh?? Post em if you got em. and get your azz back on that flight man or there might just be a good ole fashioned TX butt whippin about!! :harhar:

Didn't you take some of the wifey pooh??

Yes, but for the sake of preserving the sanctity that is your marriage, I've been sworn to only turn them into posters that may be shared with the many, small, dark schoolboys that run barfooted through my village.

Look at all the cloying and obvious crap! Looks like a great party; post more pics!

I got Andy, Eric, 1Sub, Impy, Arty and Grim—who are the other people?

And wow, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

I considered wearing one of my favorite aloha shirts, but thought I'd do something different, Plus, I always do the opposite of what people expect whenever possible. :devil:

I had something else in mind, but decided against that one as well, maybe next time,.....or not. B)

I considered wearing one of my favorite aloha shirts, but thought I'd do something different, Plus, I always do the opposite of what people expect whenever possible. :devil:

Funny, that's why I started wearing them. Hibiscus and palm leaves are the new black.