Sign in to follow this  
SR71

Can I get some feedback on brands available at local liquor store?

ALL you guys are awesome. Thanks for all the great tips and advice. I have to admit that I thought Brian's early response was a bit harsh in tone but, as Joe said, things can be misunderstood easily on a forum. I don't post on any other message boards or forums so this is a somewhat new experience for me. All is well though, I got a wealth of great info and I'm thankful to the smart and friendly folks here. Cheers!

Just so you don't misunderstand: fuck off!

Kidding! :cheers:

But seriously, I think Joe, Scott and Peridot explained my response to you quite well, so I won't add anything more.

I was going to post a follow-up insult/joke along the lines of "**** ** ****!" but that just isn't proper, even as a joke. :laugh: No, but seriously, we're all good as far as I'm concerned. No worries here. :cheers:

Just so you don't misunderstand: fuck off!

Kidding! :cheers:

But seriously, I think Joe, Scott and Peridot explained my response to you quite well, so I won't add anything more.

Okkkaaayyyy. Wow. I just wanted to spark a conversation and get some input from whoever wouldn't find this insulting and have tried these crap brands. Like I said, I'm no expert and I definitely didn't mean to offend anyone, but I wanted to get a discussion started on the topic of common brands available in liquor stores. Also, I thought that those who weren't offended wouldn't mind pointing out something like "I like Brand A but don't care for..." The reviews are great but, perhaps you're missing my point, people's tastes vary greatly so I could get a consensus in a conversational context with feedback rather than reading a review from member #9999 and then... Forget it. If anyone can possibly be greatly offended by this and infer that I'm trying to disrespect any of the writing that has been done here, well, sorry to say but you misunderstood my intentions. You can't hardly say anything without someone getting offended which is why I don't generally post on message boards.

Lets all be nice, everyone was once where he is, were we not ?

I haven't tried Tennyson but I'm confused by the description. Would you add a splash of gin or a splash of absinthe to make an Obituary Cocktail?

Better add both...just to be safe... :dev-cheers: