Sign in to follow this  
Youskaremi

Absinthe Inspired

Here is another pic for all of you. My wife's cousin is a DJ and I was inspired to draw this because of his music. Trance really is not that bad. Did this while enjoying a glass of Obsello. Wonderful stuff that is!

post-3557-1314842849_thumb.jpg

Hello to anybody still reading this thread. I would like to post some more pics, but for some reason I either can't remember how to do it through this blog or the forum set-up has changed. Anybody have any ideas?

BTW baubel I finally acquired a bottle of VC. Damn good stuff! Very complex, a lot going on in that bottle!

Although

were neither inspired by or played while on absinthe, I hope some of you may find it inspiring while enjoying a glass of La Fée Verte.

Although
were neither inspired by or played while on absinthe, I hope some of you may find it inspiring while enjoying a glass of La Fée Verte.

That's a nice melody. Glad to see someone else contributing to the thread :thumbup:

Well, inspired in the sense that it features Absinthe.

TheGreenHour-6vintage-2.jpg

DSC_2698-2.jpg

DSC_2726-Edit-2.jpg

WOW!!! :heart: I love these man. Very Impressive. This is exactly the type of work that pushes me to be a better artist. Thanks for posting.

A fully-conceived vision, and well-executed work. Thanks for sharing. Certainly calendar material, and I'd say worthy of publication in mags or books. The one with the long-exposure candle trails is organic and time-shifty...almost looking like bones stretched through time and space. Very cool.