• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jack Griffin

Jack Griffin

invisible member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,301 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

The Aikane Kona Coffee Company has free shipping if you order 3 pounds of their Seaview Estate beans. This is world-class stuff. There are no pesticides on these beans, as there are no pests to eat them as they grow. I just ordered 3 pounds, and can't wait to have this amazing coffee after a couple years without it!

Site

#2 techdiver

techdiver

Really Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Just to further the only coffee thread I could find, the new show Dangerous Grounds had me looking into La Colombe Coffee. I ordered three of their single origin coffees, and I have to recommend the Haiti - Mare Blanche that was covered in the first episode. It is a light roast, but is so smooth and I plan on ordering some more of it shortly. I'm just waiting for another one of the single origin coffees to be available in a few days. I'm not a purist in that I rarely drink my coffee black, but I've been enjoying this stuff just that way.

#3 techdiver

techdiver

Really Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

Here we go again, the things this guy goes through to get his coffee is quite an adventure. The Bolivia episode was pretty chancy since he was looking for coffee where the main crop is coca. Awaiting the Madagascar episode, up next, because that is one of the bags I ordered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association