The initial batch was exhausted about five years ago. Try rolling back the hands of time and read this thread starting at post #273 for how it might be different. Do the same from post #1 plus read the reviews in the review section for how it used to be. Simple.

If you had bothered to read the three pages of previous posts in this thread????? All your questions would have answered themselves.

Excuse me all to pieces sir! I'm sure you would never make so horrible a mistake 4 glasses into it.

So calm down, okay?

Edited by Amy Lewis

The initial batch was exhausted about five years ago.

Yeah, and I just got into this a month ago. Give me a break willya?

Not a lot of tolerance for nubes here I guess.

Edited by Amy Lewis

Keep reading those old threads and you'll see some extraordinary hospitality toward, and codling of, nubes. There's also a baker's shit-ton of information here. Almost nobody who has been around any significant time wants to go through the same conversations over and over. Plus, a thread like this (which is already at 13 pages and 364 posts) doesn't need to be further bloated by repeating things already hashed over.

Everyone here shares your passion and interest. Most don't want to spoon-feed it to anyone.

And if you're being expected to spoon-feed someone, logic dictates that you're going to be expected to wipe their ass next.
Last time I looked, this place is not a daycare. You should know how to read and wipe your own ass.

Edited by Hedonmonkey

Sure there is. Just not so much for the mindless blathering type who only want others to respond to them, and without taking the time or effort to read what has already been said about a subject, but when called out on it want to blame it on being "already four drinks in".

At 2 in the afternoon, no less.

My earlier post in the other thread was much longer, but our of respect for you being new, and for the sake of my fellow forumites, the proprietor, and the general "tone" of the place, I shortened it quite a bit.

We're glad you're here, but, you're not the only one here.

Sure there is. Just not so much for the mindless blathering type

Okay, so I'm the mindless blathering type to you. I'm thinking this forum must have an ignore function for offensive users....particularly those whose profiles list them as martyrs of women... No, you are personally not glad I'm here. You have made that abundantly clear.

Edited by Amy Lewis

Now there's someone you shouldn't ignore. And maybe you should throw into a search engine the quote from which the "martyrs of women" thing comes. All kinds of stuff to be learned here.

[. No, you are personally not glad I'm here. You have made that abundantly clear. [/size][/background]

Well don't run off and pout. Come back! I'm sure we can work things out!

What's with the hostility always? You seem so argumentative across a variety of absinthe forums.

Hostility? I got hostility from just asking an innocent question here. Don't tell me about hostility.

[. No, you are personally not glad I'm here. You have made that abundantly clear. [/size][/background]

Well don't run off and pout. Come back! I'm sure we can work things out!

I have no interest in your opinions.

As if it cares.

It shows up here making like a howler monkey with a chronic case of the screaming shits all over the board. Then to top that chooses to be offensive, defensive, abrasive, shallow, rude, obnoxious, reactionary, lazy and a sniveling spoilt :censor1:.

Then it decides to call SC a fucking liar. News flash :censor1:, he's got more integrity in his toe jam than you'll ever possess. He's even bred well enough to be polite with his response after you've just called him a liar.

Make no mistake about it, you are the one so entirely out of line you should have already been flushed.

"Well, that's not very neighborly".

Really?

You should have met a few of my former neighbors. :fork:

"... offensive, defensive, abrasive, shallow, rude, obnoxious, reactionary, lazy and a sniveling spoilt :censor1: "
Yup, those would be the ones.
Edited by Absomphe

What's with the hostility always? You seem so argumentative across a variety of absinthe forums.

Hostility? I got hostility from just asking an innocent question here. Don't tell me about hostility.

I didn't tell you about anything. I asked why you always seem so argumentative.

No worries, plenty of other friendly people here with years of experience to learn from.

Goodness! I go away for a bit.. blink an eye and its all 'sauvage' around here Luscious Oily Lesbians!. Anyway... has Brian done a review of the new Sauvage yet?

All the current Sauvage reviews refer I think to the first batch. If I hadn't seen this thread, I would have bought a bottle soon, as they are all very positive. It's important to consider the year a review is written.