Sign in to follow this  
Brian Robinson

Blog Entries

Sorry if this comes across a bit 'shilly' or whatever, but I just wanted to let you all know that I've taken some time to put together a list of all of the blog articles I've written recently. These aren't the newspaper interviews, whose content I can't really control once the interview is done and pen goes to paper. These are just the ones I've put together and published with the help of Brian from Mutineer, Kamal from DUNY, or from my own blog.

I thought this might be an easy way to direct your friends or colleagues to some quick resources, which may lead them back here for further reading and research.

Here you go.

A great list, Brian. Which partially explains why you haven't been writing too much on the Real Absinthe Blog in the last year or so!

Talking of which, can I add a link to The Real Absinthe Blog! Today's feature shows this year's wormwood harvest, while recent features have focused on artificial colouring in absinthe (Ted helped me a little with that), The Absinthe movie, reviews of all last year's absinthe cocktail books, another April 1st article, and miscellaneous absinthe news from Europe.

Thanks. :)

I plan to write a few things for the Rantings blog in the near future. Most of the absinthe stuff will be done through Alan's site (geekier, more advanced absinthe stuff) or Mutineer (more of the absinthe 101 stuff for casual absintheurs). Other spirits, beers, cocktails, food, etc will be done at Rantings. I've got a backlog of probably 100 entries. It's just that the whole 'real life work' thing gets in the way. :twitchsmile:

Nice work putting it all on one place. And good job getting new content on your blog, Alan! I haven't stopped by your blog in a while, so I'll go check that new entry out too.