Sign in to follow this  
Brian Robinson

Three Sheets in Prague

So, did anyone catch Zane and Three Sheets in Prague? The first scene they did was about absinthe. Yes, everyone hated it, including everyone in the absinthe bar.

Too bad none of what they drank was actually absinthe....

New blog entry forthcoming about the entire segment. With pics.

I just saw an episode for the first time today (Iceland, and they showed a glimpse of what I assume is the Prague episode - a bottle of KOS). I'm looking forward to the blog entry, and forwarding it to the friend who told me about the show.

It's from Three Sheets, Season 2, 2007.

The producers are locals here in Seattle and are actually planning to open a distillery last I heard. All parties have been apprised of the facts long ago. ;)

Wow, haven't seen that one before. That was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen, and I've been unfortunate enough to see a lot of stupid. :no-czechs3:

Yes, it was bad, but worth watching for the facial expressions caused by Czech Swill. I also laughed out loud at the iceless fountain, containing what I presumed to be tepid Prague tap water, dripping into non-louching swill.

Gwydion, thanks for your kindness in looking up another link for me, much appreciated!

Unfortunately it won't play either :no:

If someone has some spare time, please do share what is shown in the video. I'm guessing it is something upsetting.

Edited by LadyCarmilla