RueVerte is now Absinthes.com

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 The Standard Deviant

The Standard Deviant

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:17 AM

I have no idea where this idea has come from, I have never had the impression that anyone is against European absinthes! It's a new one for me!

As for not being a stranger, I'm trying to spend some time here each day, at the moment I'm a bit rushed off my feet (maybe something to do with the name change!) but I'll be generally contributing soon. I mean, not just this thread!
Steeped in absinthe from an unhealthily young age, The Standard Deviant now has the green fairy as a colleague, or rather works selling her.

#32 OMG_Bill

OMG_Bill

Complete Absinthe Geek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,191 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:35 AM

I was at your site yesterday just browsing for now. Easy navigating. Not cluttered. Rather pleasant.
Some folks may cringe each time I use the term "Booze" regarding these high quality drinks.
I mean no offense. There are bottles of extraordinary booze out there. I've tasted a few. Relax.

#33 The Standard Deviant

The Standard Deviant

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:50 AM

Thanks, Bill. If you have any ideas for improvements, just let me know!
Steeped in absinthe from an unhealthily young age, The Standard Deviant now has the green fairy as a colleague, or rather works selling her.

#34 Père Ubu

Père Ubu

Veni Vidi Bibit

• 4,572 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

TSD, are you doing the EP site also?

#35 Vanessa

Vanessa

• PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

This is a really nice site! The language and currency converter buttons are fantastic, the interface is super user friendly... :thumbup:
Hedonist. Sybaritist. Lover of all things NERD.

#36 The Standard Deviant

The Standard Deviant

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:26 AM

This is a really nice site! The language and currency converter buttons are fantastic, the interface is super user friendly... :thumbup:

Thanks a lot, Vanessa!

TSD, are you doing the EP site also?

It's run by my good friend Marc Thuillier.

#37 Père Ubu

Père Ubu

Veni Vidi Bibit

• 4,572 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:52 AM

He must be a magician. My wallet is a lot lighter.
But if I can share absinthe ambrosia at the beach, it will be worth it.

#38 Songcatcher

Songcatcher

Extrait d' Hillbilly

• Bronze Member
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

The service at Absinthes.com is exceptional! Andrew should be commended for his professionalism and expert attention to detail. Also for the speedy replies to emails and questions. Thoroughly pleased with the service i have recieved from them. Although i dont agree with all the Czech and maserated absinthes they have i would recommend them to anyone wanting fine personal service from an absinthe and accessory site. :clap:

Edited by Songcatcher, 02 March 2012 - 11:57 AM.

The room it smelled heavy of drinkin',  

and the sad silent song, made the hour twice as long,

as I waited for that sun to go sinkin'.

#39 Père Ubu

Père Ubu

Veni Vidi Bibit

• 4,572 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

He must be a magician. My wallet is a lot lighter.
But I did share wild absinthe ambrosia at the beach, and introduce a few noobs to absinthe, so it was well worth it.

Fixed. :)

#40 Ambear

Ambear

Ermahgerd, Erbsernthe

• Content Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

I got some free swag with this bottle of Ancienne. I'm excited. :thumbup:
Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

Website | Blog | Twitter

#41 crow

crow

There's a fly in my potatoes.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

The service at Absinthes.com is exceptional! Andrew should be commended for his professionalism and expert attention to detail. Also for the speedy replies to emails and questions. Thoroughly pleased with the service i have recieved from them. Although i dont agree with all the Czech and maserated absinthes they have i would recommend them to anyone wanting fine personal service from an absinthe and accessory site. :clap:

Glad to hear this. I'm planning to put in my first order with them soon. They have 750ml bottles of Duplais Balance where LDF has only the 50ml.
"Vivir con miedo, es como vivir a medias!" ("A life lived in fear is a life half lived.") --Frangipani della Squeegeemop

#42 Kjetil Kverndokken

Kjetil Kverndokken

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

I can really reccommend Absinthes.com, I have ordered some glasses from alandia before, but their shipping is much higher.
The service is awesome, thanks too Andrew - and you do not have to wait long for response!

I am really looking forward to my two bottles of Eichelberger 60 Verte and Eichelberger 58 Blanche, is arriving!
Tea and Madness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association