Jetzster

Sipping Absinthe ;) Listenin' to Music

Worked in the yard this evening in the rain. My back is broken.

Finishing the last of the Montmartre and dug out one of my favorites.

Andy Summers 'Green Chimneys'.

Anyone have?

Time to order again. Down goes the last of the Lermercier into my gullet after a long day at work. Terrible habit I've started myself on.

While out over the weekend in Brooklyn, my wife and I had a few martinis, and I found myself wanting to watch the whole process of the louche present itself in the drink (which martinis are unwilling to give). I think it's the hands on/visual quality that I find most intriguing.

Anyway, I have a mix of Bjork's Medulla ( PATTON AND RAHZEL!!!), Between the Buried and Me, Mussorgorsky, Tom Waits, the Chieftains, the Pharcyde, Clutch, and John Coltrane running in the background.

Music makes me happy.

-j.

I like to listen to Marilyn Manson while sipping thru my Deep bong :laf: Gotcha..

Love Pink Floyd, old Sabbath..um I guess all Sabbath is pretty much old now. Alice Cooper's "I Love The Dead" is a great classic. Louis Armstrong, now there is talent.

quote Wrayalien

I am looking forward to sitting down with OMG Bill soon, listening to some of Oklahoma's favorite music.

I guess I'd better turn the radio on and see what our favorite is this week. :huh:

I am looking forward to sitting down with OMG Bill soon, listening to some of Oklahoma's favorite music.

Do you mean the Flaming Lips? Or Woody Guthrie? Or Merle Haggard? Or KOMA? (Oops! Wrong decade!) Help me out here, I'm dying of curiosity! :cheers:

Jumping back on board after being away for a few days. I just recieved my new order in this morning so I'm trying out a sample of the Kallnacher that was sent to me. I can't say I'm overly fond of it, it tastes dirty to me. For some reason it reminds me of the smell of a ginseng root. I'm not quite sure why that is. I happen to normally be fond of earthy smells and flavors but this isn't doing it for me. It also seems to die immediately on my tongue, so there isn't anything to balance out the dirty parts.

I have some new music in the player from Cee-lo and Dangermouse called Gnarls Barkely. It has a nice mix of flavours. Anyone who likes Curtis Mayfield, P-funk and some nice hip=hop/drum and bass beats should check it out. I'm mixing it up with some Muddy Waters, Sizzla and Luciano too.

-j.

Sounds like some good tunage. I drank three glasses of Kübler, then followed with a Kallnacher. It was tough drinking it all.

It (Kallnacher) may be good on it's own(if it's a choice between that and nail polish), but comes nowhere close to contesting with the big three CO blanches(Kübler, Clandestine, and Brut).

It (Kallnacher) may be good on it's own(if it's a choice between that and nail polish), but comes nowhere close to contesting with the big three CO blanches(Kübler, Clandestine, and Brut).

Plunger, whats your full take on the Brut? How does it stack up to the Kübler?

Kübler and Brut d'alambic are perfect companions, while diving into the dreamlike realms of early Delerium. Soft, soothing, surreal... Beautiful soundscapes intertwining with the drinking experience in a heavily relaxing way.

I think the Brut calls for some Goldfrapp also. Alison Goldfrapp's voice may very well be the pure voice of the Green Fairy... Have you not discovered her yet, do try her debut album "Felt Mountain". Songs like Utopia and Lovely Head sounds like themes for some missing James Bond movie. You know what I mean if you've heard it. :)

0-0-7

0-0-7

At ocean eleven

And now rudeboys have a go wail

'Cause them out of jail

Rudeboys cannot fail

'Cause them must get bail

Dem a loot, dem a shoot, dem a wail

A Shanty Town

A Shanty Town

Dem rudeboys get a probation

A Shanty Town

And rudeboy bomb up the town

A Shanty Town

0-0-7

0-0-7

At ocean eleven

And the rudeboys a go wail

'Cause them out of jail

Rudeboys cannot fail

'Cause them must get bail

A Shanty Town

A Shanty Town

Dem rudeboys get a probation

A Shanty Town

And rudeboy bomb up the town

A Shanty Town

Police get taller

A Shanty Town

Soldier get longer

A Shanty Town

Rudeboy a weep and a wail

A Shanty Town

For Desmond Dekker. :(

:cheers: headin to A Robin Trower concert.in Nor Cal,,@ClearLaKe ,Party soon w SO, I cant belive hes still alive and kikin,absinthe minis will be at the dinner table, Absomphe ,Hiram,G&C,we still live, no? :drunk:

Forgive an off-topic question: Anyone here know of a decent software alternative to RealPlayer?

Some sites (like one Kronkaphone recommended) require it. I have RealPlayer, but I don't like to open it. It's obnoxious, cumbersome, intrusive, and usually crashes my system. Thanks.

Have you tried jetAudio? Try FOSI.