Jetzster

Sipping Absinthe ;) Listenin' to Music

"This is Tom Jones Christmas"... Horrid & yet powerfully awesome and fun to play and watch other people's reactions. Sipping my new arrival of Pacifique.

:cheers:

Edited by Le Loup

Tom Jones and Pacifique???!!! Oh, the horror, indeed.

Those go together like paisley and polka dots....or beets and peanut butter...or.........oh, nevermind.

Beets and peanut butter... that doesn't sound half bad! Actually, it looks like there are recipes out there for beet jelly. Just give me an old cheap absinthe with a beet base to wash it down with :cheers:

Tom Jones and Pacifique???!!! Oh, the horror, indeed.

Those go together like paisley and polka dots....or beets and peanut butter...or.........oh, nevermind.

you should try this anchovy-licorice sauce I just made. :laf:

OK, Right now at this very moment..."Shrivel Up" Devo. Q: Are we Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

Drinking: Luke warm milk laden with hormones, JK. Homebrew, London pub ale.

I'm on a severe Cannibal Corpse kick right now. They're one of those bands I've listened to on and off for years but I've never listened closely and now I'm realizing this might have been my favourite band for the last 10 years if I had focused on them more.

Had a tasting of our spirits, including our Absinthe, at a Denver Metro Costco, of all places. They're selling our Absinthe for $55 (!). It was fun watching how many regular ol' housewives love Absinthe when you give them the chance. Lotsa Sazeracs being made in Denver over the holidays, apparently, as I sold 2 cases of Absinthe in 4 hours (?).

Listened to the Replacements Don't Tell a Soul in it's entirety on the way back to downtown Denver. Hadn't heard it for years. Good stuff.

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!

I'm on one of those dive-in-and-don't-look-back kicks, listening to every single album. I'm on Gallery of Suicide right now and I'm having trouble figuring out what a lot of folks don't like about this album. It may just be my fave, right alongside The Bleeding.

GRRAAAGGHHH! This is the most charged up I've been while listening to music in a few years!

um, where is this Costco?

It's in Parker off of E-470. I would imagine that the Arvada store would special order it for you. They've done that for us before. Soot me an email if you want me to ask them.

I'm on a severe Cannibal Corpse kick right now. They're one of those bands I've listened to on and off for years but I've never listened closely and now I'm realizing this might have been my favourite band for the last 10 years if I had focused on them more.

Awesome! I just saw them live on Thur. night.... They opened up for Hatebreed.

This is the second time I've seen them each time they have shredded up some of their most dificult songs.

Yea, seriously, how is CC not the equal of Slayer or Megadeth in extreme metal by now? Although I did go to see Slayer once, and they were opening for Marilyn Manson...

I've been having a Mastodon kick for the past week or so.

Minute Men: The Anchor.

Bet D. Boon would have appreciated this Pacifique tonight!

:cheers:

Cool. We were working yesterday to Double Nickels on the Dime.

Have you seen We Jam Econo?

They opened up for Hatebreed.

That's so backwards. It makes me sad.

I know. I thought Cannibal were the headliner until I arrived at the venue. I almost missed the beginning of their set. They did play for just as long as hatebreed did. I guess it depends on who's tour it is, who asks who.