Jetzster

Sipping Absinthe ;) Listenin' to Music

"Everybody's got to hear the Shit... on W-Balls!"

I always thought it was hilarious that Snoop Dogg had to bring up WBLS even though it was an East Coast radio station. Kinda like when you first get to the NY Tri-State Area and you've never heard of Seaman's Furniture(except maybe in a Tribe Called Quest lyric) and you can't get over people saying it with a straight face.

Dunno why I had to say it but there you go, I'm listening to an HG mix with Erykah Badu, Beastie Boys, Nina Hagen, Gregg Allman, Tribe Called Quest, Dialogue from the Bride of Frankenstein, Ram Jam(Black Betty), Stan Getz and god knows what else all interspliced, mixed and layered together.

For Reals. :punk:

Kübler, The Yueh Verte, and Pelican's "After the Ceiling Cracked". A dandy little set. Hope to see them boys in concert one of these days.

Pandora couldn't find Arcane Necrosis, or Finsternis, but that's O.K. they couldn't find RockBitch either.

haha. They're pretty sub-terranean.

Finsternis has a song called "the Journey" that was practically made for Absinthe drinking. Arcane Necrosis is some wiked ambient blackmetal. Therion's "vovin" album mixes metal, opera and classical instruments. really creative bunch of headbangers. Opeth is a jazz-influenced Death Metal band. Their "Morningrise" album is most familiar to Americans. They'll gave the guitars doing some classic metal stuff with the bass and drums doing some tasty stuff on the back.

Actually I guess it doesn't but it was Black Elvis/Lost in Space.

Now I'm listenin to Paris Combo and trying to crawl back into the daylight.

Playlist includes some of !!!'s better tracks, Faust '72 by Dynastie Crisis from the Oceans 12 OST (seriously great to drink and/or louche absinthe to), Some Oceans 13 OST tracks, Some 28 Days Later tacks, Grandaddy, Mew (yes, I know they're kinda cheesy, but hey, they're Danish), Broadcast (dear departed Rimmy suggested them- was glad I checked 'em out), and some Elliott Smith.

All with suitable accompaniment.

Sipping Lucid...Listening to Phish - Live 6

Wading in the velvet sea... :pirate:

and tonight Medeski, Martin and Wood - End of the world party...

(Just in Case) :holiday:

Video. B)

Edited by sammy33

Sipping Lucid...Listening to Phish - Live 6

Wading in the velvet sea... :pirate:

Yes! :cheers:

Drinking BDF and listening to Ulrich Schnauss...Good Lord is this music good!

Got a few minutes and decided on a dram of Laphroaig 10 and some Boz Scaggs, Silk Degrees. This takes me "way back." Most folks only know "The Ledo Shuffle" and "Low Down," but the whole album was great. It is definitely one worthy of your collection.