Jetzster

Sipping Absinthe ;) Listenin' to Music

Shane's a real oner, that's for sure.

Does he have any teeth left?

I guess you'd have to have had a really great seat to notice, and if you were that close, his breath would have probably rendered you unconscious, anyway.

Aphex Twins still around? :poke:

I wish the milkman would deliver my milk... in the morning.

PS- If you enjoy Pogues and Flogging Molly check out The Tossers. Irish band out of Chicago that have been around for nearly ten years. They rock the most. My wife happens to be great friends with them from back in the day, this is both awesome and jealousy inducing at once. I just gotta keep my eye on that drummer...

My friend (and one of the most musically literate persons I know) lent me several cds this weekend, including the new Wilco album, TV on the Radio's Return to Cookie Mountain, The Decemberists' The Crane Wife, The Good, The Bad, and the Queen's self titled album, and Dan (one of the other most musically literate persons I know) lent me The Raconteurs' Broken Boy Soldiers. Since then I've slowly been listening through them, and tonight with some Kübler by my side. I've got my work cut out (or tuned up) for me.

Shane did not appear to have any teeth. There could have been one hiding in the back, though. I was standing close enough to have vodka splashed on me - right at the foot of the stage.

Sipping a vintage Pernod S.A. in good friends' company, enjoying a quiet All Hallows Day, and listening to some really old Delerium stuff.

And more of The Knife. Marble House

Btw, I think Nymphadora might find it a bit interesting at around 2:27 in this video. ;)

I just put my entire Beatles collection into Media Player and shuffled the whole list.

I have every song they did. They gave me a happy childhood. *sigh*

....as if my childhood ever ended....

Just got Saul Williams latest album, "Niggy Tardust". You can dl it at his website for as much as you are willing to pay. My mind? Blown. Trent Reznor did the production, the whole album is powerful.

I just put my entire Beatles collection into Media Player and shuffled the whole list.

Their record label does that every year around this time.

Had a glass of VdF earlier tonight, and I just had a little scumi commercial mead. Listening to Modest Mouse and soon some Weezer.

Just got Saul Williams latest album, "Niggy Tardust". You can dl it at his website for as much as you are willing to pay. My mind? Blown. Trent Reznor did the production, the whole album is powerful.

I've been meaning to check that album out. Cool.

Louched up a couple glasses of the Roquette a short while ago with a buddy. He loved the stuff. The only other kind he'd ever had was the Edouard, and he says he likes this much better. He said he's going to order a bottle or two. I think I got em hooked.

Will round off the evening after supper with a glass of Marteau.

I think I got em hooked.

Good job!

As long as there's still enough left for me to reorder, at some point, that is. :cheers:

Speaking of which... some gluttons have apparently cleaned out the supply of La Maitresse Rogue in record time leaving me with none. I was at a festival yesterday, I guess this is my punishment. Was on the site just 2 days ago and didn't notice it, but maybe I just didn't look closely enough?

Today went well but around 6:00 pm my mood was flushed into the septic tank of bitterness by unwanted e-mails and dreams.

I'm having some Edouard and taking large quantities of Modest Mouse. Old albums included.