Jetzster

Sipping Absinthe ;) Listenin' to Music

How about Slint, Mogwai, and Godspeed You Black Emporer.

I've heard some Mogwai on Pandora, it's pretty good. I haven't heard Slint though, I don't think. I have heard some songs by a band called Slunt, but I think it's a bad word. It kind of sounds mean. :thumbdown:

Checking out "Oppenheimer" during our Green Hour tonight.

They opened for They Might Be Giants last night and I enjoyed them. One album so far and they are from Dublin. Sort of a rock/pop/disco thing going on. Pretty cool live too especially for just two guys.

Listening to Jesus Christ Superstar and singing along. I'm such a theatre geek.

Don't be so self-limiting, Nymph...'theatre' wasn't necessary. :tongue:

I know I guy that saw Queen live. Thin Lizzy opened for them. After calling the guy several obscene words, he tried to tell me that it was before either band's prime, and that it was only the SECOND best concert he had ever seen, the first being Bruce Springsteen. :3869-sadbanana:

Did you then proceed to kick that guy in the shin? Hard?

I wanted too, very much, but no I didn't. He was an older gentleman and it was a clean, well lighted place with many people/potential witnesses around.

Some scumi shiraz while listening to Sonic Youth and Modest Mouse. I need to stay in shape for their (Modest Mouse) upcoming concert. No Britney for me tonight folks.

Started off the afternoon with a little JImmy Buffet and Hank Sr. with some of my own homebrewed APA.

Working on a little untaxed brandy and Jr. Brown and Faron Young right now.

Not sure what's next. Depending upon how much tarriff I want to pay in the AM it's either a Becherovka night cap with the Violent Femmes or break into my 1967 Armagnac and listen to a little bit of The Chairman.

Well Tonight I drank a 12 of Hoegaarden smoked some very friendly stuff from Hawaii(mispell?) made a nice bonfire in the back field while listening to the exotic sounds of Martin Denny and Esquvel. was in a mood.

Just got home after having more than plenty jinond-o-nicks. Listening to Aphex Twin just now, but earlier the DJ was playing The Justice and some other triumphant French House that exited my cells. Its funny how house music can disappoint you for ten years and then knock your socks off.