Jetzster

Sipping Absinthe ;) Listenin' to Music

United States of America featuring Joe Byrd and Dorothy Moskowitz, and a delicious glass of absinthe-laced nail polish remover. :laugh:

:g: uh-oh, it's happening again......Reviewing some recent mix/mashup material whilst louching up Stefano's wonderful product on this actually-hot-and-sunny-in-Seattle summer day.

Indeed, this synchronicity is getting weird.

Especially when you consider that this is more of a Pacifique kinda day. :twitchsmile:

it's a green tea over ice day for the most part, or else it's gonna be naptime for this lil' boy! :laugh:

accompanied by KISS Alive! ....lest we forget.

Edited by buddhasynth

Very cool. I've been listening to a lot of The Doors lately myself. Tonight I'm having Ridge blanche and I'm listening to Cure b-sides and demos. The 15 year old version of me that was brought back by the music is very glad he can drink now.

Soon Bill! SOON! Just gotta go get the supplies! ;) Listening to Summer Wind (Sinatra). The song that always reminds me of good times at Glady's Cafe in St. Thomas U.S.V.I. :)

Edited by Cajun Magic

Drank some Dry Martinis with lemon twists and one with three olives :cheers: Listening to Frank Sinatra!

Edited by Cajun Magic

Listening to Coldplay's second album (A Rush of Blood to the Head). I'd venture to say it's the best popular album of the last ten years. Unfortunately, I listened to it non-stop while vacationing in Spain, after a bad breakup. So for me it's a breakup album. Olive trees and heartache.

Really, it's good music. Check youtube.