Jetzster

Sipping Absinthe ;) Listenin' to Music

Ridge Verte and

By Andres Segovia. I don't think I'll ever be able to play more than the first few bars of this, but it sure is fun to try. I can see it being a lifelong quest

A nice and mellow mix of Mathew Good's "Load Me Up" and "Hello Time Bomb", Stabbing Westward's "Shame", and NIN's "The Perfect Drug", and a few Rage Against the Machine cuts for that extra-peaceful and lovin' vibe that makes this clown all chillaxed and happy. :laugh:

The accompanying extra-mellow beverage? Why, Hair of the Dog's Doggie Claws, of course. :thumbup:

Edited by Absomphe

Apropos, sir Baubel, since I was fortunate enough to have seen Arctic Monkeys in a club called the Roseland! I can hardly believe it was 5 years ago. I may have even had a syrupy soda (or syrupy long island iced tea).

The most recent show I caught there was Counting Crows on Saturday night, and I'm reliving

of it with some Walton Waters. Edited by Jay

Lucky. Arctic Monkeys are touring with the Black Keys now I think, and there's a pretty interesting live performance scattered about youtube that they did.

Not drinking absinthe right now (still having dinner). However, the death of Charles Colson reminded me of

tune I loved when I was merely of high-school age. Wow! It still sounds great to me, especially the vocal performance (I haven't heard this in probably 30+ years). No wonder it grabbed me then. If you're my age or older, quite an artifact. But regardless of the lyric message, as just a musical exercise it is worth a listen.

Jade Eddy. Listening to the Stones- "Sticky Fingers." Moonlight Mile's playing now.

Edited by redwun

Meadow of Love

Crotchduster -

:cheerz:

G-ddamn! I have got to find out s'more about them Crotchdusters!!! :yahoo:

The Hon. Robert Nesta Marley & the Wailers, to get semi shitfaced with.

The Legends compilation album is awesomeness.

My fave song there is 'Three little birds'

The Hon. Robert Nesta Marley & the Wailers, to get semi shitfaced with.

The Legends compilation album is awesomeness.

My fave song there is 'Three little birds'