Sign in to follow this  
Angie13

Hookah

Hello everyone!

I tried making sure there wasn't a hookah thread already started and I didn't see one, so let's hope I'm not being a copy-cat!

My wife and I have a hookah, it's only a one hose but it is about 3' tall which is just perfect for us. We started smoking molasses tobacco (otherwise known as "shisha") in June of 2009. It's quite good with Absinthe, especially with the lights low and a very good flavor in the bowl. We've even wondered what Absinthe in the vase would taste like, but we don't want to waste a precious drop. ^_^

Anyway, if you do smoke hookah, please share!

At the moment we're smoking Starbuzz Code 69!

They are fairly popular in this forum. Almost tempting. I have never really smoked tobacco.

One of the mods may move this to the appropriate thread. You folks make it sound delightful.

Cheers!

I do not smoke, but having said that I was recently inTurkey and was exposed to a Hookah pipe at an outdoor drinking establishment inIstanbul. They had all types of flavors but mostly fruit flavored. I reallyenjoyed the ambiance and the taste while having a drink. They have separatemouth pieces for the top so you can share the pipe. Anyway they said because ofthe ice water you get very little nicotine in the lungs (that's what they said)so I bought a 3' Hookah and different flavored tobacco to bring home.

:twitchsmile:

Edited by Bushman

They are fairly popular in this forum. Almost tempting. I have never really smoked tobacco.

One of the mods may move this to the appropriate thread. You folks make it sound delightful.

Cheers!

Hookahs might predate the arrival of tobacco from the new world. :)