#1 Angie13

Angie13

Newcomer

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

Hello everyone!

I tried making sure there wasn't a hookah thread already started and I didn't see one, so let's hope I'm not being a copy-cat!

My wife and I have a hookah, it's only a one hose but it is about 3' tall which is just perfect for us. We started smoking molasses tobacco (otherwise known as "shisha") in June of 2009. It's quite good with Absinthe, especially with the lights low and a very good flavor in the bowl. We've even wondered what Absinthe in the vase would taste like, but we don't want to waste a precious drop. ^_^

Anyway, if you do smoke hookah, please share!

At the moment we're smoking Starbuzz Code 69!
*~ Angie • 21 • In love with my wife and soul mate Jen • Gamer • Geek • Artist • Shopaholic • Outdoorsy Girly-Girl ~*

#2 Angie13

Angie13

Newcomer

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:25 PM

D'oh. I just noticed a thread right below mine about hookah smoking or at least, trying the hookah! :dry:
*~ Angie • 21 • In love with my wife and soul mate Jen • Gamer • Geek • Artist • Shopaholic • Outdoorsy Girly-Girl ~*

#3 OMG_Bill

OMG_Bill

Complete Absinthe Geek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,169 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

They are fairly popular in this forum. Almost tempting. I have never really smoked tobacco.

One of the mods may move this to the appropriate thread. You folks make it sound delightful.

Cheers!
Some folks may cringe each time I use the term "Booze" regarding these high quality drinks.
I mean no offense. There are bottles of extraordinary booze out there. I've tasted a few. Relax.

#4 Bushman

Bushman

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

I do not smoke, but having said that I was recently inTurkey and was exposed to a Hookah pipe at an outdoor drinking establishment inIstanbul. They had all types of flavors but mostly fruit flavored. I reallyenjoyed the ambiance and the taste while having a drink. They have separatemouth pieces for the top so you can share the pipe. Anyway they said because ofthe ice water you get very little nicotine in the lungs (that's what they said)so I bought a 3' Hookah and different flavored tobacco to bring home.
:twitchsmile:

Edited by Bushman, 12 January 2012 - 12:09 PM.

#5 Pθre Ubu

Pθre Ubu

Veni Vidi Bibit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,572 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

They are fairly popular in this forum. Almost tempting. I have never really smoked tobacco.

One of the mods may move this to the appropriate thread. You folks make it sound delightful.

Cheers!

Hookahs might predate the arrival of tobacco from the new world. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association