Absinthe 'kit' spammer
Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:05 PM
links within the news "article" will lead you to absintheliquor.com
Celebratiion Florida Magazine
Wedding catering Virginia
Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:11 PM
Maker of Marteau Absinthe and Foxtrot London Dry Gin
Distiller, Stone & Szilard Distilling Co.
Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:52 PM
"To perform the Ritual, you will need the following:-
- Absinthe – A good quality Absinthe containing real herbal ingredients such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The Absinthe should contain thujone."
"Instructions and tips for using the Bohemian method:-
- Pour 25-50ml of Absinthe into the glass and dip the sugar cube into it to soak the sugar.
- One has to place sugar cube on the Absinthe spoon and rest on the rim of the glass.
- The sugar will caramelize and melt by keeping it alight for one minute. One should carefully drip the sugar from the slots of the spoon into the Absinthe.
- Put the spoon into the Absinthe and pour the iced water into the Absinthe to put out any flames and to cause the Absinthe to louche.
- Absinthe drink can be enjoyed like this."
How wrong can you get within the same article?
I sometimes wonder if these folks have tried actually doing what they preach and how they can keep a straight face when talking about the enjoyment of burnt absinthe.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users