Ether Maiden

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome back!

In rebuilding, do be gentle with yourself. It's not easy to remember, but the more you do it, the more of a habit it will become. :) My best wishes to you in finding your own, true stability in life!

Heh. I don't think wormwood has either blood or dairy in it, so it's probably kosher. Depending upon how serious you are about that, of course. :twitchsmile:

Howdy :wave2:

Cowboys from Hell?!?!

metalcheers.gif

Hey-0

welcome back

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,

But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya

Back here where we need ya

A re-re-delurk. The rebuilding? Yeah that's gone all manner of sideways and tits up. I'm still here in Everett, though moving into the Seattle proper area as soon as I find a place. Oof. Life isn't giving me any breaks these days.

Anyhow, since I'm laid up and ill, what better time to come back to the forum and futz about? Beats watching trashy daytime TV!

Beats watching trashy daytime TV!

Hell yes, it's better. ;)

Welcome back again to see what's been going on since you've been out of touch. Fun things are happening. There are new absinthes and a new gin and all sorts of fun stuff.

Hope you are healing fast. Cheers!

Anyhow, since I'm laid up and ill, what better time to come back to the forum and futz about?
Absolutely. Sorry to hear you're down for the moment but welcome back! :cheers:

Greetings, Ether Maiden. I'm not sure how I missed your Feb 2010 re-introduction, but the third time is the charm for so many things that I cannot argue with it.

My own schema/plan/happy accident will pull me and my ladylove to your neck of the Pac-NW (well, Olympia, anyway) within a few months, so perhaps I'll see you at a West Coast meeting of the absinthe minds. I hope you recover quickly from that which ails you, and don't forget that absinthe works wonders for stomach issues! :cheers: