Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Edit: I just noticed I made it into Bluewolf Pete's signature line!

Belated Wendell!!! Hope you had a great day my friend. You're almost as rare around here as me!

:happybday:

I hope you're well.

Thanks so much, y'all!

I have been so remiss regarding the forums, though I have been thinking of y'all consistently. Moving to NYC, getting a massage job, and having a girlfriend all show me just how terrible my time management skills are, though I have found the time to have a glass of absinthe now and again.

I hope to be better about swinging by now and again, though we know what they say about good intentions... :devil: For better or worse, I'm more active in that blue and white social networking walled garden.

For my birthday I popped open a couple bottles of absinthe (looking forward to seeing how these age), went to the New York Botanical Gardens (almost didn't go see the conifers, and of course they turned out to be my favorite), and as a present to myself I self-released an album of pretty/melodic/melancholy tunes I've been sitting on for far too long. Sure, a little bit of shameless self-promotion, but you can preview the whole album, and it's free/name your price. http://scutopus.bandcamp.com/album/friendell

I don't know how far (back) into the thread forest I'll make it, but I shall do my best. I'm sure there was more I was going to type, but that's definitely enough for now. Reading time!

Thanks again, and a hearty cheers!

-Wendell.

P.S. I hope to get back into reviewing and post some. I gotta say, my palate is a picky one, and while I'll point out its idiosyncrasies, I'll also do my best to think about what might be useful to read for someone who hasn't tasted it. (Uh, crappy sentence.)

Edit: I just noticed I made it into Bluewolf Pete's signature line!

For good reason. :mbanana:

Edited by scuto