TheLoucheyMonster!

Stranger & Stranger Christmas Absinthe

Anyone can come up with a fancy label on a bottle of cat piss.

It's training the cat to pee in the bottle just until it's full, that's the real challenge.

I used to have a cat that would stop mid-poo if I stared at him.

God!! What an odd picture I got from that!

A good smiley representing your (late?) cats face, as I see it, would be something like this. :huh:

Or maybe like this. :blink:

OnTopic:

That label design is what I would call a really really nice one! Will work even in France nowadays I guess?

Edited by SethP

I used to have a cat that would stop mid-poo if I stared at him.

God!! What an odd picture I got from that!

A good smiley representing your (late?) cats face, as I see it, would be something like this. :huh:

Or maybe like this. :blink:

Oh, the indignity of it all! :shock:

I could cite the work of one Wild Bill Turkey as a fine example (of the label creation part, anyway).

What a nice surprise!

Just signed on for the first time since the great flood to see what I could learn after seeing a photo of this package design, and found this generous reference to my labels from no less a personage than Artemis his own self! Makes me feel all homesick.

I don't know about generous; if anything it was understated. What I had in mind at the time was this; I've never seen better:

post-2-1376847975.jpg

Really. I'd have to put some on to take them off; I haven't worn shoes other than flip flops for years, exept to attend funerals. The Christmas theme attracted my attention; I had long forgotten having posted in it, but I didn't want to let a second opportunity to show Bill's brilliant work pass by. I don't remember anything about the absinthe; wouldn't talk about it anyway, so nobody ask, please.

I have to admit I've missed this place. Zuckerberg's monster has helped me stay in touch with a few people from here, and Gwydion accidentally stumbled in to my bar one night, which was fun, but I miss the focused absinthe discussions. And I even missed Absomphe.

I have to admit I've missed this place. Zuckerberg's monster has helped me stay in touch with a few people from here, and Gwydion accidentally stumbled in to my bar one night, which was fun, but I miss the focused absinthe discussions. And I even missed Absomphe.

Spoon and I enjoyed seeing you at the bar in May!

See, I collect alcohol containers and otherwise historical advertisement. Cans, bottles, all of it, all iterations over time. I will buy something I have little chance of liking much if it resides in a container I aesthetically must have, like that Chinese beer in Buddha-shaped bottles. Uniqueness and history are the factors; I care not for a pink lemonade flavored vodka bottle, but an Old Granddad bottle is essential. I bought a 15-pack of Stroh's because I needed one Stroh's can just for historicity. But beauty is not left out with me - that Stranger and Stranger Absinthe bottle I have no doubt I would absolutely need even if it was just full of Malört. I do not care, if I can afford it I want that G*ddamned bottle...

Edited by Carefree T