Gwydion Stone

Pre-Ban Pernod Fils c.1910 Samples Available

I recently acquired a bottle of Pernod Fils, c. 1910, and have a number of samples available for those who are interested in the rare opportunity of tasting absinthe made at the height of its popularity in the Belle Époque.

While the bottle and label could be in better shape, the seal was intact and the level was pretty decent, a little over 750ml.

This absinthe has the characteristic soft floral notes we've come to expect from pre-ban Pernod Fils.

The 30ml samples are large enough for one normal size drink or two or three smaller tasting drinks, and have been carefully decanted into sterile, unused, vintage pharmacy bottles, c.1950.

Please PM me for pricing and availability.

PF_1910_Kennewick.jpg

Screen_shot_2011_05_04_at_4.31.58_PM.png

I will do some beggin tonite for permission from my domestic boss (wife), maybe throwing myself on the floor might help.

Unless she prefers to have her high-heel shoes licked, a little chocolate and smoochin' might not be remiss. :shifty:

Unless she prefers to have her high-heel shoes licked

You rang! :blush: :laugh:

You've missed a spot somewhere or she'd have said yes.....Yes.......YES. :devil:

Timing is important.

It's good booze. :)

And then some! Well worth the 'investment' if you want to call it that. It really is an investment in an historical experience. Retro, where's your time machine right about now?