Sign in to follow this  
Evolution

Just wrong

my shipment from adsinthvertrieb arrived at 8:45am. Thats just wrong!

Obviously this is couriers fault and not Marcus'...who I emailed and he responded "Sometimes life is hard!"

I had to go into NYC for a few hours and when I got home at 2pm....I had no choice but to try some of the bottles I ordered. But then I had to teach a class at 4pm.......thank jebus for films! I got back home at 6pm and of course I had to try some others and now, I have to go out to a rehearsal at 8pm........

Absinthe amer? not great, but I bought it to share with people so i dont waste the better stuff on people who have never tried any absinthe. I can see myself drinking this when my primary objective is to get drunk.

THe Clandestine? Yummy yummy

Duplais? yummy with sugar, a little bitter without. It was distilled in september 2005, does that make it a new batch or updated version? I should have asked Marcus

BDF? not opening it for two weeks when I stay in DC at a very close friend's home

Montmarte? I have to drive in an hour and a half! I dont know if I'm getting to this one today................... How do I tell which batch I have? All it says on it is 0573/2000...I cant read german at all.

My El Massaya Arak arrived yesterday morning at 8:30, after I'd been in bed for an hour and a half. I'm on graveyard hours right now, and any bell-ringing in my place before noon is generally answered with live ammunition.

But this was an exception, and I thanked the gentleman kindly. Don't want to piss off Bacchus...

The Claudestine has been an absolute pleasure since mine arrived. I love the fruity character it has, and the nice, well-roundedness of it. Also, while I can't pin it down, I believe that are using a nice base in it.