:laugh: !....I just came in from having enjoyed a glarse in the sun out front and read that at least 2 ofya are doing the same thing. What is happening here? :g:

Be strong AFO. Don't give in to the dark side. Buddha, what can I put you down for?

Edited by greytail

I gave my second bottle to my sister to hold onto for safe keeping.

Even if I wanted to... :no:

I think it's very admirable what you're doing AFO. I admire it more, because it's not for anyone else to admire.

Too cool. I spent a lot of my teenage years wrapped up in meditation and finding my own personal godhead. They were probably the most horrible-wonderful days of my life.

NOOOOOOOooooooooo.

L'ancienne is out of stock. I was kicking myself for not ordering two bottles. So now I decided to go and purchase one more bottle and swallow the shipping fee. Well, out of stock. Man I'm about as bumed as one can be bumed over some booze. Oh well. Twill be a long wait for the 2012 batch.

Yup, I got a half empty bottle in the cabinet, and a full sealed bottle sitting in the closet next to a sealed bottle of Blues Cat. :twitchsmile:

Edited by optional

hmm, glad I ordered 2 :tongue:

I have only had 6 or 7, 30ml glasses out of my L'Ancienne, so I have a fair bit left. But as far as I'm concerned, I only have the one bottle, so I am going to take my time with er. I have Blues Cat to help prolong its life, but since that is a one off as well, I want to get something more available Something that I dont feel the need to conserve.

I'm going to order a trio from absinthes.com for drinking now. I have 6 samples coming (absinthexplore) so that may influence my decisions, but I wanna grab a Jade Edouard, a Maison Fontaine and a full bottle of my fav sample.

:cheers:

Edited by AFO

Awesome! Its some tasty stuff! I am trying Doubs Mystique for the first time, so I will send a telepathic :cheers: via the interwebz.

:thumbup:

Savoring my first glass now.

If this stuff were available year-round, my wallet wouldn't only be empty, it wouldn't be my wallet anymore, onacuz I would have needed to pawn it. :laugh:

I've always been very generous, as far as sharing fine beer and spirits with friends, in the past, but this is where I would have to draw the line...if I had any of the above, that is. :twitchsmile:

Edited by Absomphe