Sign in to follow this  
Mario84

Whatever happened to the Absinthe Calender?

Today is my RueVerte day... beginning of easter, got some paypal cash and I thought why not buy some more absinthes and increase my collection. So I bought 3 bottles and the poster with the kitty licking from a Pontarlier glass (love that picture)... and I had my mind set on that Absinthe Calender! But I cant find it anymore.

I know it was either on this site or on RueVerte... but I cant find it anywhere... any ideas?

Its a beautiful calender with pictures of glasses and bottles in different setting portraying the months...

Never mind... I found it... via the market/kiosk here...

Could an admin delete this thread? I just feel silly having this hanging around here for no reason all of a sudden.

Definitely! That calender is a fine piece of art!

I don't know how things are run here, but I might advise the calender to be more visible as a product to buy on the Home website page... right under that Absinthe Journal perhaps? Just a thought...

(By all means delete the post... but you may let it run its course today and maybe more people will be aware of this calender... who knows...)

We'll let it play a bit.

The calendar is a pretty thing and nicely done. Hopefully next year's will be out earlier. There were some snags last year and the guys worked hard to get it out. So, thank you 2011 calendar guys. :cheers:

Some of those pics are nice enough to frame. :thumbup:

We'll have to see what next year's calendar brings.

Mea culpa. I took the calendar off the homepage because I didn't think anyone would be buying them this late.

Let's leave the thread up in case someone else goes looking for them.

Yes, leave it out here. It has certainly piqued my interest.

That is an awesome calendar.

Thanks for pointing me to it.

That's okay, Love. In 6 months the clock will be right again and a few more months after that it will be February again. It's all good. Right? Just ask the Punk how he feels about it. :devil:

I only saw it when I became a member for like 2 months ago... and I've just moved apartments so I've prioritised money on so many other things than a calender. But I was hoping the whole way that it wouldnt be removed because I was too late to buy it.

I've bought calenders in June/July before, Luscious Oily Lesbians!... actually I dont think I've ever bought a calender on time. Oh well, I'm still a youngster...

I have four calendars in my office. Three were given to me by vendors and such. I printed one off my computer to keep track of things. The other three are still on the same month they were given. One is December 2010 and the other two are January 2011. People still drop by and mention a date they be will be gone and look at the calendars to count the days but rarely see that they are the wrong month. It's so cute when they notice. I tell them I live in the past. Nobody has changed them.

My little bit of meh, so what. :wave2:

I also have five clocks. All are different times. Well, one hasn't run since I got it so it's right twice a day.

Just doing my part in the name of sanity. :laugh:

Those really seem like signs of excessive drinking OMG_Bill, hahaha! ;)

...I really have to quit saying Luscious Oily Lesbians!...