Sign in to follow this  
Stroller

How many ways does Alan Moss rock?!?

I agree. And I don't even know him that well.

Only online, unfortunately. Although I did have the pleasure to meet Chris (& Victoria), Tim, Misanthrope, Molly, Alyssa and ZZZ in 2009. Sorry you guys couldn't make it that evening.

i've only been a member of the WS since Dec 2010, but all of alan's posts that i have seen have been completely professional and courteous...........mark of a true gentleman...

Is there method behind this madness? Anyway, It was great meeting you last year. Hopefully we can meet again. You are a swell chap! :cheers:

Indeed. I have never had an exchange on the Forum or by PM with Alan that wasn't wholly pleasant. I am envious of you that have shared a drink with him.

Surely Mr. Moss can make it to RMGH. :)

I'd really enjoy visiting with him about a few things. Poking a fire with a stick and relaxing on a Ridge full of nice folks.

I don't know LeRoy, he may not be used to the laid back atmosphere on the Ridge. The BADminton will bring him back.

Beautiful scenery, friendly folks, a tour guide that wears a hat and if all else fails, we can adjourn to the Bay and have drinks and dinner.

Walking around downtown after dark is always extremely pleasant. If you like pleasant. ;)

The Northern lights saloon will be an adventure (which we intend to make). I like that place a lot.

Polebridge is always on my "need to see" list. The cookies are delightful.

Jules and Precious made some good cookies last autumn. Yum-fricking-O.

And there is booze if he cares to imbibe. :devil:

He's always been polite with me, but I've only ever exchanged one pm with him. The man seems busy and I'd hate to nag him with unnecessary shit. Bill on the other hand...I'll nag him.

Alan was also very awesome when dealing with my brother, which says a lot to anyone who's met my brother. :twitchsmile:

It's been a while since I've said anything in the forum but I will chirp in to say that Mr. Moss rocks.

Oh, and I miss his old avatar where that stick was going through his head.

To Bill Brasky -- err -- to Alan Moss! :cheers:

braskey.jpg

[Disclaimer - I have no effing idea what prompted this thread, but I can truthfully assert that no animals were harmed during it's production.]

[Disclaimer - I have no effing idea what prompted this thread, but I can truthfully assert that no animals were harmed during it's production.]

Hee hee! Some ojos were hurt during it's production. ;)