Sign in to follow this  
SamG

Hello from Huddersfield, England

Came across this site while trying to figure out what would be a decent bottle of absinthe. I found the top 10 thread very helpful, thanks for that :)

I have decided to go for Jade PF 1901 because you all seem to agree it's a decent drink and also i thought i would try Nemesinthe absinthe because it's cheap but has had some good feedback; so might be alright for partys. Buying from LDF (absintheonline); is this the best site?

Thanks again, Sam

You will be hard pressed to find anyone speaking badly about LdF or anything they sell. Top notch from beginning to end.

Welcome to the Forum. :cheers:

Welcome to the WS.

Thank you for finding the top 10. :thumbup:

The 1901 is one of my favorites. The nemesinthe I'm not familiar with.

YES, LdF is one of my top places to shop.

Cheers!

Hello & welcome, SamG! Check out the reviews section for more info on what to buy after you try that fine bottle of Jade. (You've set the bar pretty high already) :cheers:

Edited by sardonix

Welcome from another Brit. :cheers:

Buying from LDF (absintheonline); is this the best site?

Of the UK-based sites, they probably have the best range. You might also want to check out prices at The Whisky Exchange and The Drink Shop from time to time. Just make sure to avoid some of the more brightly coloured products they both carry.

Welcome!

If I remember right, the Nemesinthe was LDF's commissioned project to develop an oil-mix absinthe which was both cheap and drinkable. Peter can probably tell you more about it. But it's probably perfect for what it is.

Thanks thats really useful, changed my mind on the cheap stuff now. Think the extra few quid are worth it.

Thankyou for the warm welcome to the site, don't think i have ever been on such a friendly welcoming forum :cheers: