Sign in to follow this  
Joe Legate

There is a new Sheriff in town

but the post roast slicing I would end up butchering the meat to hell. :chop:

Joe uses the term "slicing" loosely. When the pig is done, I have special gloves to rip it to pieces. I believe the proper term is "pulling" pork. But really, we just rip it to pieces. LeRoy can attest to this. He's a most excellent pig roasting/ripping companion.

I like it
a fine Spartan beard

I'm a Greek dual citizen, so that makes total sense! It's in the genes.

bears

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

The rest of you are all banned.

Also, there's a button next to the ban button which reads "incinerate." And then there's a discreet one which says, "Hoffa." Not sure what that one does.

I just noticed Phoenix's tag under his avatar

He was a fine lad, but had to be made an example of. I contemplated putting his head on a pike out front to serve as a warning!

But seriously, I hope he makes it again this year! And his bro. He can't read this, of course, because he's banned.

Joe uses the term "slicing" loosely. When the pig is done, I have special gloves to rip it to pieces. I believe the proper term is "pulling" pork. But really, we just rip it to pieces. LeRoy can attest to this. He's a most excellent pig roasting/ripping /catching companion.

Fixed! :laugh:

Seriously, Sheri and I both had a great time helping. Plus, we got to sample right of the carcass! :devil:

Oh, Congrat's Ron!

Edited by LeRoy

Now, who would like to misbehave a little to be Ron's first collar?

Bite me, Sherrif! :3872-DrunkBanana: :puke: :reaper: :poop: :puke: :fork: :puke: :poop: :puke: :harhar:*

* Yup, that's all I've got.

What a lame tool am I.

Right! I warned you, didn't I! I'm going to give you a damn good thrashing!!

0.jpg

carthrash.jpg

I don't want to point any fingers, but I think someone who may not be used to his/her new forum options may have broke the board. The Admin Announcements section didn't used to be public, did it?

(Don't ban me.)

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Ron rocks The Leonides well.

Listen, Ron. As a part Arcadian, ya gotta promise not to burn my house/village down periodically... You know, on your way to other, better places.

"Et in Arcadia ego", and all that. :)

Sign in to follow this