Dangermonkey

So who's drinking absinthe for St.Patricks Day?

Well, it's green which makes a hell of a lot more sense than dumping green food coloring in your Bud. :puke:

I have the late shift with the baby.
Ah! The absolute joy and pleasure of being...

I like Guinness well enough.

Oh I get it you get to enjoy it twice, once going down, then coming back up. :puke: and then back down... Sorry for the nasty thought, but I don't think I would want to recycle my booze.

As for my choice of green for the night I'm having Walton Waters.

I am continuing a tradition started by myself and one of my AF buddies 5 years ago, The Irish Bastard. 12oz Arrogant Bastard in a pint glass topped off with 4 oz of Jameson. There is a story to it, but im too drunk to tell it right now...

Oh I get it you get to enjoy it twice, once going down, then coming back up. :puke: and then back down...

No, but I spilled enough of the louched stuff all over my shirt at that first WS gathering to make it as drunk as I was. :paperbag3: :laugh:

After putting in 16 hours shifts a day in the workshop in preparation for the Great Game Fairs of Ireland the finest of greens I shared in were my bed linens, as for once I didn't have the night shift in the pub...

..though I did dapple in a pint of Crabbies Ginger Beer and some applewood cheese before bed. Gotta make those dreams interesting!

No absinthe for me but I did have a green drink, St. Patricks Day cocktail: 1oz each of Irish whisky, creme de menthe, and green chartreuse, 4 dashes angostura. Shake with ice, strain, drink.

I combined my two favorite beverages again.
No more though. I have the late shift with the baby.

Mad skills on sucking that down, BTW. Makes sense though, rugger.