Sign in to follow this  
brewmaster

Strong 68

I'd figured you might have taken that on. It is so full of miss-information it's disgusting. that sad part is that it was goggle's response to my search for 'absinthe fountain'.

I have done a lot of reading on absinthe, then i just said screw it, and bought 2 bottles

I am about to buy a bottle of la coquette, or would Jade 1901 Absinthe be better, im going to be going home with the wife, and was going to share a bottle with two of our friends. which one would be better do you think.

Both are very good. If you're looking for a more flavor forward absinthe, Coquette would be the way to go. The 1901 is fantastic, but more balanced and feminine.

Check out their reviews on our main page; see what you think.

I'll believe it when I taste it. Lots and lots of it. :cheerz: The little I've had is so...SO good.

What are you doing on the 24th of June? ;)

And 25th? :laugh:

Now that i have drank a whole bottle of Strong68, and almost a whole bottle of Mansinthe. I like the Mansinthe better. The strong is OK, but the Mansinthe is better.

I think that the more you try the different brands of absinthe, the farther back the taste of Strong68 will go.

I'm looking forward to hearing your review of the absinthe's you try in the future. My guess is, Strong68 will start to fade into the background... :wave2:

I'll believe it when I taste it. Lots and lots of it. :cheerz: The little I've had is so...SO good.
What are you doing on the 24th of June? ;)

She'll probably be smashing open my case of Marteau, trying to get to the goods.

And 25th?

Smashing open your case.

39805_10150217766945247_505500246_13757846_6122066_n.jpg

Tsk tsk Joe. You should know better than to mix Marteau with Blue Sky. I bet that was Jule's idea though. And to mix it all up with an espresso machine? Sheesh. Might as well put a crazy straw in a sippy cup. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Edited by baubel

:dribble: I don't know if "smash" is the right word. Those cases are just so pretty...

Now that I think about it, I'm generally only a two glasses of absinthe kind of gal. This might end poorly... :3872-DrunkBanana: