Sign in to follow this  
tami

kinda kewl pvc fountain

I dunno about 'absinthe and flamethrowers' but the little homemade fountain at page bottom is kinda kewl. Personally I'm rather not digging the Belle Époque things and have been looking for something a bit more, shall we say, austere, modern, angular...

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/08/a...methrowers.html

and any suggestions as to fountain sources for 'modern' styles would be gratefully appreciated. As an example, I rather like the Étienne style that Absinthe on the Net (and others) carry...

I saw a pic of a beautiful set once, I believe it was at a European website, and it wasn't for sale, I'm sorry for the vagueness as I didn't keep the link

I guess I'll keep Googling along

pernod-fountain.jpg

The fountain in this pic is more what I'm talkin'bout. Simple, clean, pretty. The article says it's Pernod, but I see nothing offered when I google "pernod absinthe fountain"

I really like the fountain, and yes it's a Pernod piece. But I believe it's strictly for presentations and product placement. I don't think they're available to the public. Even if they were, I'd only buy one if I could scrub off the Pernod label. :)

very cool such "modern fountains".... I particularly do not go for any of the antique/original stuff, they are for collectors only. Instead of "à la belle époque" I prefer "à la mode"...

- mgs

Oh, I saw la Véritable, and its what, 700 euro price? la Véritable, elle est superlatif, oui

I was hoping for something within reach of the bourgeoisie

I really like the fountain... I'd only buy one if I could scrub off the Pernod label. :)

Me too. I think we have a metal plater here that could help with that.

Oh, I saw la Véritable, and its what, 700 euro price?

Dream on!

Design by Pierre Gonalons, Ascete studio .

merci beaucoup, Msr Arnoux.

A trip to http://www.ascete.com/

I clicked on 'Studio' thence to 'Products' and got to a dropdown menu, at which I clicked on 'Absinthe Pernod' and therein is a whole line of neato stuff, albeit branded 'Pernod' but how pretty! spoon, jigger, fountain...

there is a 'contact' option, I shudder to click on