Sign in to follow this  
Steve Fish

Hello, World.

I'm just dropping a line here to say that I've been looking for a good information resource for Absinthe off and on for years. After spending a few days looking through this site and the forum, I know I've finally found my home. I want to sincerely thank the makers of and regular contributors to this site for all you've done. This is a truly wonderful, robust resource.

For a little perspective, let me say (with some regret) that I've only previously tried the original version of Absente. After that less than wonderful episode, I knew there had to be more to the Absinthe experience. I considered purchasing Lucid - swirling like a shark through the aisles of my local liquor stores for too many months to mention - without actually buying anything. It never garnered enough praise to make me plunk down the cash.

As a direct result of information collected here, I've just ordered my first real Absinthe: Delaware Phoenix's Meadow Of Love. This should be something to really look forward to. I only hope my freshman taste buds will do it justice.

Thanks again. Over time, I hope I will end up being a meaningful contributor. Thanks for letting me join.

- Steve

Welcome to the forum....... :cheers:

"Hello World" was my first C-language program 27 years ago.... sending it to a digital typewriter was something amazing for me that time....

Cheers,

- Marcelo

The MoL arrived! It's dated 10/24, bottle 61. The opening is scheduled for Monday evening. I've taken the day off and plan to have a few friends over and really enjoy the experience. Hopefully, I'll have some notes and pictures to share on Tuesday.

- Steve