Sign in to follow this  
Joe Legate

It's getting a little sloppy out there.

Just a gentle reminder:

Remember the required reading everyone was supposed to do when they signed up to WS? You may recall the topic head was called, "Read this first." It gives a quick run down on Forum rules and etiquette. In particular,

Also, please refrain from quoting the last post. This has the effect of repeating the last thing someone says to you in a conversation before your own response (echolalia).
This is terribly unnecessary and more than a little irritating. Lay off quoting the previous post, please.

If you want to respond to a particular part of the previous post, simply...

... delete the unnecessary parts. When quoting any lengthy post, chop out the unnecessary bits and delete as many line breaks as possible. It makes the thread much easier to read.

I sincerely try to read everything everyone posts (not wanting to miss a single word of our clever members) but my poor ol' eyes would appreciate a little cooperation here.

Thank you all in advance. :cheers:

Just a gentle reminder:

Remember the required reading everyone was supposed to do when they signed up to WS? You may recall the topic head was called, "Read this first." It gives a quick run down on Forum rules and etiquette. In particular,

Also, please refrain from quoting the last post. This has the effect of repeating the last thing someone says to you in a conversation before your own response (echolalia).
This is terribly unnecessary and more than a little irritating. Lay off quoting the previous post, please.

... delete the unnecessary parts. When quoting any lengthy post, chop out the unnecessary bits and delete as many line breaks as possible. It makes the thread much easier to read.

I sincerely try to read everything everyone posts (not wanting to miss a single word of our clever members) but my poor ol' eyes would appreciate a little cooperation here.

No problem, Joe! :wave2:

Just a gentle reminder:

No problem, Joe! :wave2:

:laugh:

Just a gentle reminder:

Remember the required reading everyone was supposed to do when they signed up to WS? You may recall the topic head was called, "Read this first." It gives a quick run down on Forum rules and etiquette.

It would be nice to remember the spell check too. It hurts my eyes every time I see 'definately', among others.

Sort of like that.

See how it flows from post to post.

Like watching a willow in a breeze.

Take time and do well.

When I play tour guide I play about the same way.

Get in, set down, shut up and hang on! I don't play tour guide much.:)

Sign in to follow this