id Wizard

Absinthe Visions book

You want me to say it?

And speaking of big heads...

The concept of the little video came from a guy I know that has this need to constantly be telling you how smart he is (and, therfore letting you know you aren't as intelligent as he is).

I maintain that the wiser you get, the more you realize that you don't know everything.

Step right out there on that limb. It's alright.

Nice hat!

That hat I'm wearing is WW? tank dudes helmet. It always impresses the ladies! Oh yeah!

It's also affectionately known as the "Sperm Cell Hat".

Does anyone remember that Woody Allen movie, Every You wnated to know about sex...?

At 51, I'm learning to bask in my own cluelessness. If when asked a question by an annoying asshole, you reply quickly, with conviction, and in a slightly slurred manner "I dunno", the faster he goes away. :)

I need a clueless hat.

Words to live by, Scott.

If you only knew how annoying this asshole truly is. I've never met anyone like this guy. He is simply a breathtakingly sterling jerk. But I digress.

GreenImp met the guy once.

I think he escaped unscathed though that evening.

Words to live by, Scott.

If you only knew how annoying this asshole truly is. I've never met anyone like this guy. He is simply a breathtakingly sterling jerk. But I digress.

GreenImp met the guy once.

I think he escaped unscathed though that evening.

I had allergies that night, and no Claritin.

Damian posted a photo on my antiques group today... You can see the fairy with her wings spread in the early forming louche. He's so talented. It's a great photo.

Antiques group/Damian shot

Requires sign in, but I assume it's the same picture that's up at the French forum. Spectacular.

Yes, I suppose you need to sign into FB. I can't find a photo on the other forum... too bad! Maybe Damian

can post the photo here?

Edited by Scott M.