Sign in to follow this  
existone

It's been a while...

So I haven't posted here for various reasons in quite a while, mostly due to moving incessantly... Anyway, I happened to be in Seattle for a couple of days and saw absinthe on the menu at the Met. I instantly knew I had to post here. I searched for a couple of things first before asking, but didn't see anything really updated since summer so I figured I'd ask: Outside of Zig-Zag, Can Can and some of the local liquor stores (or a lot depending on what you want to drink) where can one get a decent glass of absinthe in the downtown area? Any thoughts from the locals, I know we have quite a few here :).

:cheers:

So I haven't posted here for various reasons in quite a while, mostly due to moving incessantly.
On the run from Johnny Law, eh? ;) Welcome back. I hope you get to visit us more often.

I had some pretty tasty Pacifique at the Can-Can a few weeks ago but Gwydion said we weren't fit to take anyplace else. He was probably right.

Haha, I wish it were that exciting, mainly just following contract work where ever it took me. Just finished up three months in the N. Cascades so I may not be fit for anywhere else either haha.

Bob, I can sympathize. I spent a good bit of time in Mt. Vernon and in the surrounding wilderness. The Pasayten is gorgeous and cascade pass/el dorado blew my mind.

Marc, do all those places serve Pacifique? I have been meaning to try it for a while and would love to while I'm here if any of those places present the opportunity,

Thanks again everyone :cheers:

Our favorite brewery/pizza place/beer shrine/wedding chapel, since 2001. :thumbup:

Eric's Hair of the frog barleywine is the perfect medicine for those Fraser River cold spells, and Miss Vickie is definitely the hostess with the mostest.

Marc, do all those places serve Pacifique? I have been meaning to try it for a while and would love to while I'm here if any of those places present the opportunity,

Yes. All great places to hang out at also.