Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Calling all WSers

http://www.myentre.net/busProfile/tabid/95....aspx?entry=249

Those of you on Facebook may have seen me post about this already, but I'm making this thread to ask you all to help one of my friends win a $1000 grant to help her start her photography business. Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but I happen to think she's really talented and worth the support. That, and it's super fast and easy to vote. You don't need to sign up for anything.

If you're feeling extra nice, know that you can vote once a day and it's going on until the end of the month.

Thanks guys and gals! :cheers:

Thanks for voting for this Dream Big Grow Here Entry!

Done. Forgive overlooking it at FB, but FB is quite messy these days and if there is something on the wall for a while, some time later it cannot be found.

I'm glad you posted it here. I'm not connected to you on FB, but saw it here and voted. Best of luck to her!

:cheers: you're a good friend Phoenix, for helping her out. Cheers.

Thanks to all who voted and will vote in the future.

If you read this thread and didn't take the time to vote, then you're lame. :harhar:

Pffft. 3 email addresses = 3 votes per day (as long as I make it to my office).

That's right, I'm throwing down the gauntlet to help a friend's friend out.

I voted too! Has she taken photos of babies drinking absinthe? 'Cause that's wicked cute.

I thought I'd update this for those that were voting in the previous contest. Molly came in 2nd last time behind a community center, but I think the high number of votes convinced her to try again in the next contest (it turns out this is an ongoing thing).

I'm happy to report that in less then 24 hours she'll win a $1000 grant to help embiggen her budding photography business!

Edited by Phoenix