Sign in to follow this  
m.a.mccullough

Current Favored Fairy

We all know our favorite brand and current obsession of absinthe changes practiclly every time a new parcel arrives at our doorsteps, so here is a thread for posting our current favorite fairies, loveliest louches, dearest drips, and most adored absinthe of the moment.

well lucky you gets to try it! We poor Californians have no access :( but one day a new parcel will come I am sure of it and I just may get to update my status on this thread. :D

I can't say I have a favorite, it's more about what I'm in the mood for. But I can say my favorite distilleries, in no particular order are Delaware Phoenix, Emile Pernot, Pacifique and Combier. :cheers:

well Rob, then your current favorite would be whatever you are in the mood for, and like many of us you are likley to be posting your current Fav on this thread often :D

BDJ and balance are two completely different beauties, both are a must try I think.

P.S. I love the color of the two Duplais I have had, its almost hard to believe they are naturally colored.

Edited by m.a.mccullough

La Clandestine is still my overall favorite; and probably the best absinthe I've ever had.

Other favorites are Pacifique, Combier Blanchette, and Montmartre.

It's always hard to pick a favorite...lately, I've been in the mood for La Coquette more often than anything else. I guess that's why the bottle is empty, alas!

My favorites are the ones shared with friends. No frills. No latest and greatest. No particular distillery.

That's the best I could come up with. Happy Holidays!

Peace.

I hate ranking anything, but Pacifique and Leopold Bros. are my favorites. There are quite a few notable kinds I haven't tried yet, but I know I'll always keep those two on-hand.

The problem is, every absinthe I'm drinking now is my favorite! Leopold, Ridge (I know, I'm prejudice. Please ignore me), Ande :censor2: Only a couple of years ago, there was more chaff than grain.

Seems a little too close to Absomphe()&+|@! :shock:

Ding dangit, FPB! I had an afterthought that some sick mind MAY go there, but hoped for the best. :thumbdown:

Sorry, Mr. Clown....not my intention AT ALL.