techdiver

Have a great day Joe!

I'd imagine this will be a birthday worth remembering. It was just another year in the life, sure, but what a marvelous year it was, my friend. I owe you a bottle (or two) of something bubbly to celebrate next time I'm in town. What a year for celebrations, too. On your day, I'm sending all my best.

Cheers. :cheers:

We’re celebrating this guy? ;) Congrats my friend! I know you’ll turn whatever today brings you into pure gold, sir. Gold. Wishing you all the best!

:happybday: :cheers: :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Joe :cheers: I haven't known you for a whole year, just a few weeks in fact, but already I can see why your friends send you such birthday wishes. It's been my pleasure getting to know you so far and I look forward to sending you birthday wishes next year :b-day: :happybday:

Joe, thanks for the many gifts you bring to people, and congratulations on your many successes. They couldn't happen to a better man. Happy birthday! :happybday: :arrr: :happybday:

Happy birthday Sir! Does this mean you're officially "over the Ridge tm?"

:cheers:

Over the ridge, Brilliant!!

Happy Birthday Joe, so what ARE you drinking tonite ? :b-day: :cheerz:

Pretty much whatever he wants!!

Hope you enjoyed your day!!

:cheers:

KJ...uh, I mean, AA brought dinner and a lovely bottle of wine. During dinner and MNF, I bottled 12 cases of gin. Isn't that what everyone does?

I think it's time to sip on a little 18 year old Sazerac. :wave2: