Sign in to follow this  
Herbaceous Vic

Cafe Press Shop - how about black?

Greetings, all.

I'm not much of a white t-shirt wearer. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find anything in my wardrobe that isn't black, dark blue, brown, or some other dark color - but I sure would love one of them nifty WS shirts - and a "no fire" shirt, too.

So - am I the only one with this unusual preference? Somehow, I highly doubt it.

If I'm not, and additional interest is voiced, is it feasible to offer black WS t-shirts thru the Cafe Press shop? Aren't those things pretty much "made to order" anyway?

I'm not much of a white t-shirt wearer. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find anything in my wardrobe that isn't black

Are you sure you're not a theatre technician? I have more black t-shirts than Carter has little liver pills.

Black is my favorite, as well, but I recently got a really nice green shirt with a bear on it! ;)

I'm wearing a green t-shirt with a coffee stain on the front at the moment. No class.

I have a couple of those bear shirts but I only wear them on formal occasions. I'd be very happy with a Black WS shirt. B)

I have a vintage Marteau shirt. It usually makes an appearance or more during Green Weeks.

So many memories. Pensieve's pussy's WS thong... Good times. :cheers:

My "white t-shirt" period ended somewhere back in the 80`s simultaneously with my "white tennis socks " period. Since then I`m doing mostly black and I`m never going back ! I`m also into earth colors and occationally some others like green ones .

post-3238-1292723049_thumb.jpg

A slasher! Look out folks! The tees look great though. I think I'll order the black with the white outline seal and one with the color seal.