Sign in to follow this  
Alan Moss

New "absinthes"

I'd drink a bottle (generously provided by you).

just out of curiosity, and for the fun of enjoying something that is awful.

oh, and next up we'll need one that has a ton of caffeine in it.

" ...collected from the backyards of the trolls of Norovai under the cover of darkness"? "...collected from the Mountains of the Orcs located in the elevated northern lands of the Levant"? Oh really? :laf: :laf:

Edited by techdiver

What lovely labeling. So lively and spirited. I'll have one of each please. I'm about out of Coors light. :devil:

OK, I've been out of coors light for years. <shrug>

"New and Improved American Corporation Style Globalized Cafeteria."™

Six Degrees is just the type of beverage I'd expect if I were desperate to walk into such a romantically named New World Order™ bistro. :rolleyes:

I for one would like to try it. As long as its not trying to be just a pre-louched carbonated absinthe but more an absinthe based refreshing carbonated beverage I think It might be quite nice to pool one from the fridge and relax on a summer day. My expectations are that it is to absinthe as smirnoff ice is to vodka, not a replacment by any means just a beverage based off the brand/alcohol.

As long as its not trying to be just a pre-louched carbonated absinthe but more an absinthe based refreshing carbonated beverage

I.e. Another low quality, crappy product just trying to jump on the absinthe hype.

If these are anything like the LTV 'absine' refreshers, they won't be anything you'll be going back to.

Speaking of which, I tried both 'absine' expressions today. I can't explain how bad they actually are. One mouthful of each, and the rest was sinked. This has to be their effort to repackage existing product that isn't selling. I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to develop these from scratch.

I.e. Another low quality, crappy product just trying to jump on the absinthe hype.

Shows how dumb they are. Absinthe hype is sooooo 2007.

Speaking of which, I tried both 'absine' expressions today. I can't explain how bad they actually are. One mouthful of each, and the rest was sinked.

Is that the official review?

It's not being held out to the public as absinthe. It's an 'absinthe-based refresher'.

If the rest of the advisory board thinks it should be added, I guess we could, but the tasting criteria doesn't equate to this type of product, as it's not designed to be treated like absinthe.

"New and Improved American Corporation Style Globalized Cafeteria."™

Six Degrees is just the type of beverage I'd expect if I were desperate to walk into such a romantically named New World Order™ bistro. :rolleyes:

hopefully with Genetically Modified Neutered Grain spirits.

Absinthe will enhance student’s bodily and mind functions, in effect, AUB will perform more effectively in academia.

:laf:

- mgs