That makes what? 6?

QUOTE(Saucier @ Nov 11 2005, 09:21 AM)

Welcome noniviolet!

My avatar is gender-acurate.  But I'm much better looking in person 

I'd like to think that I am better looking than my avatar, but some days, no amount of makeup can make it so.

I'd like to think that I am better looking than my avatar, but some days, no amount of makeup can make it so.

Mine is far cuter than my real persona.

I count 32 or so from memory.  I know there's more, but many don't post often.

We don't have to stay in the parlor while you boys go into absinthe mosh pit, do we? ;)

Yeah, no kidding! She meant on stage (not that she plays with boys' parts on stage, she plays the part of a boy on stage, in the theater) where did I post that shepherd boy pic?

Hey, that's great to hear that the UE aged into something nicer. I still have quite alot of it from my first order, and since midterms are done, maybe I'll break it out tonight.

sand

Shai,

I have no idea. It kind of creeps me out, but I don't want to change it, either. It's attractive to me, for some reason. Stop looking at it.

What's up with your avatar, anyways? Is that you?

sandpedlar

Maybe I'll look around for a new one. I have had it for awhile.

Sandpedlar,

Hang with the avatar for a while. I like its open possibilities. 'Might want to change the "red" cross to "green" though...

Sandpedlar,

What Hiram said!

Totally digging the avatar.

Wrayalien Posted Yesterday, 03:55 PM

Welcome noniviolet, I live in LA county and the idea of having a local tasting sounds good to me.

Excellent! Anytime after thanksgiving would be great. I just have to convince the husband why inviting strange people in the house to booze it up is a good idea.

I had a cocktail party last night and was the only one to drink absinthe. Effers with their chocolate martinis!

Finally tasted the Edouard and my novice palate says, " Yum!" It's become my new favorite. Except, I have to use a tea strainer to pour. The cork got a bit crumbly and is now swimming inside the bottle. Will it degrade the taste?

I just have to convince the husband why inviting strange people in the house to booze it up is a good idea.

That's the same reason I haven't told my parents about this stuff yet, and don't plan to until I'm financially dependent.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna go drive across the US and visit people I met on the internet so we can get drunk together on untaxed booze. See you later!"

:cheers: That sounds great, give me a little time to order my next samples. I enjoyed my first bottle of N.O. (took 2 weeks to finish). Stroller lives around LA, maybe we could meet at a public place (pre absinthe party) so we can decide whether or not each of us is/are acceptable for a private sampling.

I had the same experience with the cork, I just scraped away the sealant before I pulled out the cork. I don't think the sealant residue will harm the contents.

I went to a wine arcade and purchased a cheap metal wine stopper for my next bottle.

Some people have a reluctance to meet others after an online experience, which is understandable. I envite all members of WS who live in LA county to come forward and lets start a society de absinthe. nothing fancy just a beginning to see what can happen. We can meet at a public place. Lets just be patient and hope for the best.