Sign in to follow this  
kaseijin

My Green Eyed Love

I don't know, I may be warped, but when I see such scenes I just picture someone replacing the water with everclear and seeing the whole wretched scene going up in flames to teach them not to play with fire.

Edited by techdiver

Lame as the song was, I gave it to a bit over 50 seconds; at which point the absinthe is poured over the sugar cube and the matchbox appears.

Check out this amazingly well informed quote from the video:

"They used to make it differently. I think what they did was put a lot of wormwood in there, which made people trip balls. Nowadays the absinthe you can get is just a strong kind of liquor (usually 60-70% alcohol). I had some of the modern kind in a bar in Japan, and they're pretty strict about drugs etc. over there so I don't think it's illegal in the U.S. either (but that's just a guess)."

Note to human torch: When taking a shot of something on fore cup the whole glass in your mouth before tipping contents into mouth rather than spilling on self. Better yet, don't light your drinks on fire, if you are buying :poop: cheap enough that you don't mind setting it on fire and shoving it down your gullet without tasting it then you are better off not drinking at all. :blowup:

Didn't someone have that as their avatar for awhile? It drives me crazy, like watching a slow motion bus accident again and again, each time time hoping it will end differently. What a dumb ass.

Note to human torch: When taking a shot of something on fore cup the whole glass in your mouth before tipping contents into mouth rather than spilling on self. Better yet, don't light your drinks on fire, if you are buying :poop: cheap enough that you don't mind setting it on fire and shoving it down your gullet without tasting it then you are better off not drinking at all. :blowup:

:thumbup: I completely agree