Sign in to follow this  
bigbrother

Green muse?

I don't drink when I'm doing anything other than sharing some time with someone, or like buddhasynth said, cooking. I do like to sip a glass of absinthe when cooking. I agree that it brings the same effect, of caring about all the ingredients. I get all involved in the moment of cooking.

As far as a muse, I feel it indirectly. When I enjoy a glass it's about the enjoyment and just being and repairing all the fractures from being pulled in different directions during the day. From that wholeness I can feel inspired. I may not be drinking during what ever I am doing, but it can certainly be inspired by the green muse. My two cents :cheers:

I don't know. I may be new to the absinthe culture, but I find that it is very influental to me while I work with my art and poetry. I even drew and colored(not my safe zone) a peice while enjoying a glass of the green one.

I find that it is very influental to me while I work with my art and poetry.

If you're expecting something to give you inspiration, it tends to fill that role simply because you expect it to.

I find that it is very influental to me while I work with my art and poetry.

If you're expecting something to give you inspiration, it tends to fill that role simply because you expect it to.

I never expected anything from absinthe other than to achieve a buzz :twitchsmile:

However, I did get some influences from the experience in my work. After all what is art to the individual if not the sum of their experiences!

I would think that anything that alters consciousness, even minutely, - and that includes drugs - licit and illicit, emotional events, anger, discontent, alcohol, food, meditation, external motivation, etc. - can provide a stimulus for the creative process.

Very true. Life in general is a canvas, my experiences are the paint that fills that intial void.

Never had that void to fill. My art is an extension of me as a fulfilled being. One that enjoys punching people in their eardrums. :devil:

:laf: I like that I'm going to remember that!!!