Sign in to follow this  
odiedog52

Hello all!

As most of you all know, I'm with Mutineer Magazine. We are a nationally distributed fine beverage publication covering all things fine beverage ... beer, wine, spirits, coffee, tea, etc. We are supplemented by our website which serves to provide information about our magazine, but also has blogs that are updated daily, normally a few times a day, on what's going on with the beverage world, from releases, to news, to event announcements and event recaps, and so on.

We've been big fans of absinthe (and The Wormwood Society) since we started this magazine two years ago, but we lack the knowledge a lot of you have on absinthe and some of you on a lot of things with spirits in general.

If I could, I'd love for someone from WS so be a contributing blogger on our website to cover absinthe and anything else off the beaten path.

We don't require much, just one blog a week is all we ask. You'll have an account with a bio that visitors can view and read information about you, and a link back to your website. Maybe a WS post each week with the WS icon being your image and a link back to WS and hopefully generate some traffic your way? All our blogs are also posted to our twitter and facebook for the opportunity for even more exposure.

I should say that we don't review or rate anything on our website.

So I think I've said enough .. basically I'd love some absinthe content and I know there are some INSANELY knowledgeable people on here with absinthe and spirits in general, and maybe we can drum up some awareness for absinthe and The Wormwood Society in the process. I could do either an individual doing his own thing, sharing no affiliation to anyone but himself, or maybe a representative from WS that could be one person, or maybe a different user each week. That's something we'd obviously have to discuss.

Admins, if I am stepping on anyones toes or if I've crossed any lines, please let me know and you can delete this. If not, I look forward to hopefully working something out!

Cheers -

Brian

*I did this in Absinthe in the Media as I'd like to see more GOOD absinthe content in the media! :pirate: Again, if there are any issues, just let me know and no harm, no foul!

Edited by odiedog52

I'd love for someone from WS so be a contributing blogger on our website to cover absinthe and anything else off the beaten path.

Paging Mr. Robinson.

More than happy to. I mean, it's not like I know much about the stuff or anything, but I can fake it really well. :tongue: I think I can work with the 'off the beaten path' option pretty well too. :paperbag3:

I like the idea of maybe a collaboration as well, with me being the point guy. People who want to do an article on something absinthe related can draft it up and send it my way for review, then I'll pick from the submissions and add it, with the writer being credited. That way, I'll be able to contribute some of my own material, yet not be completely bogged down with having to come up with new content each week on my own. Plus, it will give many other members exposure as well.