Sign in to follow this  
Alan Moss

Boulder, Colorado

:blowup: They had carafes of water on every table, in addition to the fountain of ice water...AND we had big ol' drinking glasses.

You are much wiser than us both (in this moment, anyway.) :worshippy:

Also, quick edit: does absinthe bruise the same way that a gin would when shaken? I've been meaning to test this but haven't gotten around to it yet...

Edited by Ambear

Word brother baubel. The Avant Garden here also serves at 1:1 to 1:1.5. This in spite of two lectures by Ted with WS n FV members attending. At least they let me louche the Lucid glass half full of VC by myself. Probably cause Jay brought two #2 fountains.

Harold's in Longmont (about 15-20 minutes north of Boulder) has Leopold's, Kübler and St. George, and has a couple of absinthe fountains. They also didn't need me to explain how to make a Negroni.

http://www.haroldsoflongmont.com/

Harold's is now gone. It's Que's BBQ and Brews BBQ place now. That location doesn't have much luck.

I'm not sure as i haven't been to the BBQ place yet. I did hear that the cheese importers serve Absinthe in Longmont but haven't verified that either as when iv'e been there in the past i was on a cheese mission :) Longmont isn't that exciting but it's getting better thankfully.

Ooooh, they finally got their liquor license! Maybe Amber and I will have to take a trip back and see. They should be pretty knowledgeable but it has been a while since we talked to the owner, so hopefully the booze industry didn't nerf our work.

Cheese Importers was (is) one of our favorite places down there.

I know Davidsons carried La Clandestine a while back - is La Capricieuse available in the US? If so - I may pop on down there!

La Capricieuse is not available in the USA.