masterg2

Just placed my order

I have been a member for quite some time but never posted. I just placed my order for "Pacifique" and "Vieux Carre." After reading what a few people have said, these seemed to be good Absinthe's t start with. I am hoping the bottles come before the weekend, but if they are not shipped tomorrow, I will have to wait until 1 day next week to really enjoy them. I look forward to smapling my first Absinthe, and I look forward to speaking with everyone here to tal Absinthe! Drink up! :cheers:

Greetings, and enjoy the fine pair of lovelies winging their way to you; they're both keepers.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! My 2 bottles will be arriving tomorrow. I have a light day with work, so that will work out great.

Received my order yesterday. I tried the VC first and on first taste I have to say, what an amazing drink! So full of flavor and it really goes down smooth! It was late when I got home, so I didn't dare drink too much. I limited myself to just a glass. I will wait until the weekend to really sit down and enjoy my new drinks. Needless to say, I can't wait to really explore what absinthe has to offer and I look forward to trying out all the different brands available as time goes on. Thanks again for the warm welcomes and I look forward to chatting with you all!