Ken Desloges

Absinthe Butterfly back !?!

My only claim was that he is involved. The evidence I brought forward shows the same. What exactly do you know? You haven't shown any evidence to the contrary. Nothing. You, sir, seem to know exactly jack shit.

Remember, this isn't about whether CAB is a bad guy or a good guy. I can't call him a bad guy for supporting the IGP any moreso than I can call Markus a good guy for opposing it. Apples and Oranges.

anyway, it is very hard to state that a person who is the "Caissier" (Treasurer ?) is behind main politics.

What, you seriously think he's just doing sums for the group? Get real.

Oh, and to get back on topic here...we're deep into the summer of 2010 (and it's hot! damned hot!). What are the odds they'll make their release date?

As with any issue, you can either be for, against, or neutral. Opposition and neutrality would rule out being named on the board no matter the position. Which just leaves...

He could, but then certain individuals would complain about the "WS Police" keeping threads organized.

;)

I'm sure I'll merge it at some point. But it will probably be once interest in the topic dies down. Apparently moving it right now would go against certain people's creativity and impinge upon their freedoms.

I am very happy that I coined this term !
"WS Police?" If that's the case, you don't know jack shit. Gatsby coined that July 30, 2006. Learn to use the search feature.

I am very happy that I coined this term !
"WS Police?" If that's the case, you don't know jack shit. Gatsby coined that July 30, 2006. Learn to use the search feature.

Interesting.... four years ago.... You are right, if I type "WS Police" in the search window a lot of threads come up.... But, I am not going to read all those threads.

I don't know why Gatsby used it for the first time. But Brian knows exactly why I used twice. I already explained him. He disagrees from my motivation, of course.

And, I am not against merging or reorganizing threads.... there was a very specific merge, with a very specific comment, that made me use that term.... not for the first time, but I used this term because, for me, it fitted that situation.

This discussion here started with a post in the Absinthe Brand Discussion, but from the second post on-and-on, became IGP..... so it really belongs to the IGP thread, not here.

- Marcelo

Edited by mgs

Didn't Al Gore invent WS police?

I heard he invented the internet and discovered Manbearpig. :devil:

I thought he only invented internet WS Police. Live-action-real-world-in-the-flesh WS police have yet to exist to my knowledge.

Well then fuck the arguments with asstro glide!

but seriously...

how can I get some? (not asstro glide)

Interesting.... four years ago.... I don't know why Gatsby motivation, of course. And, I am not against merging...
Maybe a little more cheese with that whine?

IGP issues aside, I just can't justify dropping $100 a bottle (after shipping) when I can get Meadow of Love or Walton Waters for less. It can't possibly be as good as either of those two, no matter what a certain Canadian says.