Sign in to follow this  
Clement Arnoux (Aggelos)

Monster topettes

Wow Aggelos they sure do look nice, I really enjoy using my 8 dose topette, it makes for good portion control because it gets way too easy to keep pouring from the bottle all night :biggrin:

Not for rent Scott, well maybe if the right bottle were to, nah, I can't do it, not at any price. Aggelos maybe you should buy them and resell here ! ;)

I think one of those would fit right in with my old absinthe glass. Nice looking topettes for sure.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Well Aggelos, you were not kidding! It's as large as a bottle! It's wonderful, and though I agree it may not be the originall stopper, it does fit perfectly, mathches the facet style of the topette, has the large bubbe inside, and they both have the exact same green glow under the blacklight, so it is vintage. It is exactly double doses of two shots per chamber. Monster indeed. 10 double doses. Geez. I'd hate to be the guy who got that bill! Of course I'd be dead, so it wouldn't matter!

This was either used as a carafe, or for guys who like big glasses! I am lucky to own it, and it will be on display at the Catskills event I'm planning in October for the WS, along with other antique gear.

Thanks so much for the great care, and your new friendship! -Scott

GiantTopette.jpg

Glad it made it your way in one piece :) Postal services show so little care about these things...

I agree it may not be the originall stopper

May not be, but well, you can see for yourself now what I was meaning about the difficulty to actually know whether it's the original or not :)

I know it was a foul. My vocabulary has been filled with colorful expletives today. :devil:

Jail even sounds good to me right now.........not really. ;)