elfnmagik

Swiss Fountain for sale

I've decided to sell my fountain since I've only used it 3-4 times. It's one of the fountains Hiram had made about 3 years ago. There were only a few of these made, very unique organic looking, and are no longer available. It holds about a gallon of ice/water (I believe), has 4 brass spigots, and a lid. You may have seen one of these in Joe Legate's past photos and there still might be a thread on here detailing them when they were available. PM me for more info and price/shipping details.

Yep. 600 pounds. Shipping is a bite I'll bet but Jules and I love ours and use it almost daily. Even when we don't drink absinthe, we use it for ice water.

Mine don't weigh that much.

They're nowhere near as nice, professional, and just darn aesthetic (large) though.

I love my fountain and would have another for outside (if Joe would let me commit that sacrilege).

Honest honey, it is bullet proof. Why can't we take it outside?

I'd like to have it for My office. I seem to spend some time there. I've been known to keep a bottle of.....refreshment......in my desk. I sip responsibly. :devil:

No, but they don't hold as much liquid which means clean-up is easy. Who wants a messy cleanup? B)

I love my fountain and would have another for outside (if Joe would let me commit that sacrilege).

Honest honey, it is bullet proof. Why can't we take it outside?

I'm sure you have some others that can go outside, although they might not be quite as bullet proof. They might blend in with the snow though...

Edited by baubel

We used one at HAN that looked very similar to the second from the bottom there. It was amazing. The earthenware kept everything extra cold for much longer than the glass ones. Gorgeous.

I hope Elf will reply to my pm. :wave2:

We used one at HAN that looked very similar to the second from the bottom there.
If it's that one, I want it! It's absolutely enormous and holds about 3 gallons of water/ice.

I'd love to produce something like these again, but I'd have to find a different maker. My cost on these was higher than my intended retail. The intent was a more economical alternative to the glass fountains.

This was my original design:

Fountain_wormwood.jpg

Yowsa! Those are big! Beautiful though.

I saw some pottery fountains in Switzerland that I really like too (made by a local). I'm considering asking one of the local potters here in Cornwall what it might cost to have one made...

We used one at HAN that looked very similar to the second from the bottom there.
If it's that one, I want it! It's absolutely enormous and holds about 3 gallons of water/ice.

I'd love to produce something like these again, but I'd have to find a different maker. My cost on these was higher than my intended retail. The intent was a more economical alternative to the glass fountains.

This was my original design:

post-1-1278035534_thumb.jpg

Excellent!!!!

Sorry guys! As most of you know I don't get around as much as I used to (shut the hell up 'Somphe).

Anyways, the 4th one down (individuals) in the pics Hiram posted above is mine. Not trying to brag, but I think after seeing them all it has the best shape and color. I've had second thoughts many times, but it's not practical for me any more.

Anyways, some have asked for more info so here's two pics of it on my stand. The fountain itself is 20" from base to dome lid.

dnzvgy.jpg

15x7p85.jpg

Anyways, the 4th one down (individuals) in the pics Hiram posted above is mine. Not trying to brag, but I think after seeing them all it has the best shape and color.

Well, mine is the third one down and I think it is beautiful. This is going to be like arguing whose child is the prettiest. :wave2: